Personal and Professional Coaching for Individuals
Are you at a critical tipping point in your professional or personal life where your tried and true ways no longer seem to be working? Do you need new approaches to meet goals and aspirations?
Toronto’s Meg Salter provides professional and personal coaching to help you achieve your goals.
With an integral approach to executive coaching you can expect to
- achieve sustainable and rewarding change
- become more professionally effective and personally fulfilled
- stretch yourself by taking a fresh look and doing things outside your norm!
- surface the hidden assumptions and patterns of behaviour that are impeding lasting change
- become more mindful, focused and effective in areas that are important to you
Integral Master Coach
As an Integral Master Coach™, Meg will support your professional and personal development with a proven method that is solidly grounded in behavioral science on how people change and grow.
This coaching process will
- respect the best of your skills, style and experience
- help you discover new perspectives and possibilities
- build sustainable new competencies to achieve significant outcomes
As both a business leader and a mindfulness trainer, Meg brings a ‘fierce compassion approach’; accepting and challenging, treating important matters with a light touch, encouraging insight and practical experimentation.
Integral Coach™ is a registered trademark in Canada owned by Integral Coaching Canada Inc. and licensed to Meg Salter.
- Customized: to meet your individual needs, challenges, and available resources
- Personal: The initial meeting involves getting to know each other and what has brought you to consider coaching
- Client Goal Focused: In the second meeting, Meg will propose and work with you on a coaching program and developmental goals
- Confidential: Meetings are fully confidential, take place in person (Toronto area), by phone, or by Skype, last about one hour and occur typically every 2 weeks
- Flexible: Most coaching programs are 3 – 6 months long, although they can range from 2 sessions to 12 months, depending on the topic
- Experiential: In between meetings, you should expect to engage in practices or exercises custom designed to help you build the competencies to meet your learning goals
Interested in knowing more? Contact Meg for a free 20-minute coaching session.
Meg has provided Executive Coaching to professionals, physicians, entrepreneurs, business owners, executives and leaders at all levels, performance artists, internationally qualified professionals. Some coaching topics include;
- leading change
- executive on-boarding
- moving into a more complex role
- working in a more agile kind of organization
- balancing assertion and inquiry in communications
- building the administration side of a performance art
- launching a new business
- reviewing a partnership structure
- engaging stakeholders
- managing conflict productively
Within and beyond a business or management context, Meg has helped professionals with:
- career and life stage transition
- leadership development
- finding and staying on track with purpose
- reducing impact of anxiety
- operating with increased integrity
- setting and achieving priorities
- increasing empathy and emotional intelligence
- powerful communication and listening skills
For further information, you can
— E.S., General Manager, Healthcare Sector
— D.H., Executive Director, Social Service Agency
— S. W. Partner at Stroud International
— M. N. Senior Director, Digital Media, CBC News & Centres