As an Integral Master Coach™ and Executive Coach, I bring a comprehensive, evidence-based approach to how people develop that supports transformational learning in my clients.
As a Mindfulness Coach, I am a Lead Teacher and Level 2 Coach with Unified Mindfulness. I have trained with many senior teachers and practiced meditation since 1995, gaining profound experience while pursuing a career and raising children.
Deep experience with business leaders and organizations
I bring a thirty-year business background and have provided change management consulting and executive coaching to multiple industries (financial services, utilities, automotive, chemical, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, technology) and public sector (federal, provincial, municipal, health care, education).
My earlier career was in the IT and financial services sector, with roles in sales and marketing.
I have lived and worked in the UK and Belgium, consulted to multi-national organizations and coached individuals across North America, and from Europe to Dubai. My Board and pro-bono work focus on newcomer integration, community building and individual empowerment. Home is now in Toronto Canada, with re-charging time on the shores of Lake Huron or on adventure travels.
Qualifications and Affiliations
- MBA, Boston University of Brussels
- Integral Master Coach™ and faculty member, Integral Coaching Canada
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Level 2 Unified Mindfulness Coach. Lead Teacher with Unified Mindfulness
- Certified Senior Organizational Development Professional, CODI
- Certified: Leadership Agility 360, Eq-i 2.0 emotional intelligence
- Proficient with: Enneagram, Appreciative Inquiry, Non-violent Communications, Complex systems tools, Open Space Technology, Requisite Organization, advanced facilitation processes
- Senior Executive Consultant with The Ayers Group, Executive Coach with The Mindful Executive
- Board and pro-bono service with New Circles Community Services, Up With Women, United Way of Greater Toronto
I invite you to view my partial client list