Mindfulness can increase your attentional bandwidth and boost your muscles of resilience.
With greater attention, you will make better decisions, relate to new kinds of people and act with agility. With greater resilience, you will be more focused under pressure and able to handle difficult emotions. More than simple stress relief, mindfulness trains you to become deeply aware of all of your life, cultivating a dynamic, awake resilience to what life throws at you.
Here’s a guided practice on Deep Listening. This builds the capacities you need for active listening, deeper relationships, appreciating music or enjoying nature.
Why Mindfulness Coaching?
In mindfulness, like nutrition or exercise, one size does not fit all. We’ll work together to develop a customized mindfulness practice that suits your style, schedule and personal goals.
Getting Started: What You Can Expect
You can expect to start small and scale up, get tips on navigating the early learning curve, and insert moments of deeper attention throughout your day.
You will learn pragmatic yet profound methods that help you move from ‘just hanging in’ to personal happiness, with beneficial effects on your relationships, health and career.
Mindfulness Coaching Flexes to Your Goals
Using Mind Your Life in your coaching sessions, you’ll learn to integrate awareness into your everyday life, including during exercise and difficult conversations, or when trying to fall (and stay) asleep.
You can also choose to be supported in your current meditation method
You’ll receive online coaching through phone, Skype or Zoom.
Here are a few examples of how we can tailor coaching to your needs.
Individual Mindfulness Coaching
- One Time Conversation
- Question and answer on key concepts from Mind Your Life
- Support in starting your practice
- Assessment and guidance in re-booting your existing mindfulness practice
- Getting Started with Mindfulness
- Sessions are one hour each, and can range from four to eight sessions. An entry level program where you will learn how to meditate, customized in a way that works for you.
- Applying Mindfulness to Your Life
- An intermediate level program to help you customize your mindfulness practices to specific life challenges or goals.
- Move beyond stress management to learn specific practices that will enhance creativity, productivity and happiness.
- Each program cycle consists of four sessions of one hour each, with a unique topic focus for each cycle.
Group Mindfulness Coaching
Living Room Mindfulness
- Both the Getting Started and Applying Mindfulness programs can be delivered to a group, via online platform such as Skype or Zoom.
- You gather together a group of up to 8 people and conference me in to your home or meeting room for 90-minutes sessions.
- I will design a schedule that works for your group, typically from four to eight sessions, spaced weekly or bi-weekly.
- A great way to pool resources and share the journey with like-minded friends.
Onsite Mindfulness Coaching
Improve your team or organization’s performance with mindfulness programs tailored to your organization.
Content will be based on elements from Mind Your Life and can include specific topics such as;
- Enhancing Resilience
- Personal Change
- Deep Listening
- Instant De-stressing
I’ll deliver content according to your needs including:
- Keynote Addresses
- Lunch and Learn sessions of 60 or 90 minutes
- Team seminars of 60 – 90 minutes